The Village Hall is under new managment and now has a facebook page- take a look at https://www.facebook.com/BarninghamVH/
and watch this space for more details.
The Village Hall, which was built in 1956 and subsequently extended and updated, is located at the northern end of the village in Sandy Lane (IP31 1BX) and signposted off the B1111.
The hall underwent refurbishment in 2014 resulting in additional insulation and a new kitchen.
It consists of a vestibule and a large hall with seating capacity for 100 people. Tables and extra chairs are stored in the separate storeroom. The hall has also benefited from new comfortable chairs and some useful smaller tables with help from the Big Lottery Fund.
The well equipped kitchen with hatch access to the hall has a cooker, microwave oven, refrigerator, double sink, large electric urn and two electric kettles. There are also cups, saucers, plates and cutlery as well.
The toilets include a disabled toilet and the small car park has a capacity of approximately 18 cars.
There is a small enclosed play area to the side of the building accessed from the hall and the recently refurbished village play area is approximately 20 metres away.
For any information on the hall other than bookings please contact the Village Hall Secretary Mrs Sams on 01359 221661.