St Andrew's Church, Barningham is located close to the centre of the village.
The oldest part is the Chancel which dates from 1440 The Rood Loft has been removed but the staircase remains in the South Wall. The 15th Century Chancel screen is fitted with 17th Century gates. The Tower built in 1440, is linked to the Chancel by the Nave. The panelled walls of the Nave are probably made from timber taken from old pews during the Restoration of 1877. However fine old pews wit h wooden end carving remain and these are possibly 500 years old. There is a Holy Communion service at 9.45am on Sundays somewhere in the Benefice. There is usually an 11.00am service elsewhere in the Benefice. There are also prayers at St Andrew's Church at 9.15am most Thursdays. Full details of times and location are displayed on the Church Notice Board and in Parish News, the parish magazine. The Benefice has its own website at www.unitedbenefice.com